The ultimate choice for new pilots and our most popular sport kite, the Quantum’s impressive 7-foot wingspan is full-sized for serious pull and excitement in a wide wind range. Carefully engineered to make learning a snap, the Quantum’s wide wind range, adjustable bridle, and light but tough carbon frame make it the kite you can learn on easily but never outgrow.
Our innovative shock absorber in the tail and Kevlar-reinforced nose are designed to protect your kite from those unplanned landings. Once you’ve mastered the basics, a simple bridle adjustment will tune the kite for tighter turns, stronger pull, and sporty control response. Built with the same precision and attention to detail as our top-end competition kites, the Quantum has hooked more people on sport kites than any other and it’s our first recommendation to anyone getting into the sport.
Crash protection for new pilots
Our innovative shock absorber in the tail and Kevlar-reinforced nose are designed to protect your kite from those unplanned landings.
A special bridle feature allows you to adjust the kite’s responsiveness for your skill level. Start flying with the forgiving setting. For new pilots this provides easier control and wider turns. As your skills advance, switch to the radical setting for snappy cornering, stronger pull, and more advanced tricks.
The bridle geometry is easy to fine tune for light to strong winds. It’s not necessary to move your bridle from the factory setting, but doing so will let you fly in an even wider wind range. Simply slide the friction knots toward the “light wind” setting for lighter breezes or towards the “strong wind” setting for windy days. Limit points on the bridle will keep you from over-tuning the kite out of flying range.
Two-piece leading edge and spreaders
Lets you fold the kite down to 24" to fit in a suitcase or backpack.
Custom molded leading edge connectors
Engineered to flex with the leading edge, these special ferrules prevent breakage at the stress point.
Color-coded line attachment clips
Make it quick and easy to hook up your lines, no knots required.
Comes complete with low-stretch Spectra lines, winder, flight straps and a handy travel case that’s small enough to bring every time you head for the outdoors.
* Carbon frame flies easily in lighter winds, quick response and crisp tracking
* Fast and quick-turning for extra excitement in stronger winds
* Innovative spine shock absorber and Kevlar-reinforced nose protects the frame in hard crashes
* Solid pull provides extra feedback for new pilots
* Compact, take-it-anywhere package includes Spectra lines, winder, flight straps, and travel case
* Our ultimate choice for beginner to intermediate pilots
* Impressive 84" wing span delivers strong pull and great wind range
* Turbo Bridle and Advanced Tuning for different skill levels